Complaints Procedure for clients, volunteers and stakeholders
At Foundations Learning & Skills Saskatchewan, we strive to meet and surpass your expectations. After all, without your support, we would not be able to continue to help individuals and families reach their full potential. However, we know that there may be times when we do not meet our own high standards. When this happens, we want to hear about it, deal with the situation as quickly as possible, and put measures in place to keep it from happening again. We take your concerns very seriously and we treat them as an opportunity to learn, grow and change. This is why we are always very grateful to hear from people who are willing to take the time to help us improve.
So, how can you tell us about your concerns?
Please choose one from among these three options:
- You can call us at 306-652-5448. One of our friendly staff will be ready and willing to help. Our phone lines are open Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Outside of these hours, please leave us a message and a contact number.
- You can email us at [email protected]
- Or you can write to us at:
Foundations Learning & Skills Saskatchewan
#2-706 Duchess Street
Saskatoon, SK S7K 0R3
Please include your name, address and contact telephone number in your email or letter so that we can get back in touch with you easily.
How long will it take to receive a response?
We try to respond to all complaints within 10 business days. However, you will receive an acknowledgment of your complaint within the first 5 days of receipt.
What we will do?
We will work diligently to fix problems, correct mistakes, and address concerns. We will always treat you with courtesy and respect, listen to what you say, keep you informed about our progress, and finally provide you with a response. From time to time we receive complaints that do not relate directly to something Foundations is responsible for. We are a charity with limited resources and we must use these in the best way possible. There may be rare occasions when we choose not to respond to a complaint. These include:
- When a complaint is about something that Foundations has no direct connection to.
- When someone unreasonably pursues a complaint that we have already responded to.
- When a complainant is being obviously abusive, prejudiced or offensive.
- When a complainant is harassing a staff member.
- Foundations cannot respond to complaints made anonymously. However, we will investigate the complaint and use the information to improve in any way that we can. On behalf of Foundations, we want to thank you for your continued support.